Tongue Tite Flooring Screws
- Product Description
- write a review
Tongue-Tite screws are a specially designed screw designed for softwood, hardwood and fibre tongue and groove floorboards. They are suitable for use with both solid wood floors and engineered wood flooring. Using the Tri-LockÂ™ TS threadform the screw will drive straight through the boards and into the subfloor without a pilot hole. They prevent squeaking and are quick and easy to install and remove, whilst fixing securely.
Superb product for screw fixing solid or real wood engineered (18mm+) flooring to any wood substrate
Designed to fix Tongue and Groove flooring, these 3.5x45mm screws feature the smallest heads ever, enabling them to be countersunk tidily into the rebate above the tongue so as to offer no obstruction to the matching groove on the next board.
Features and Advantages:
- No need for glue or to hire a nail gun
- Easy to install in difficult locations
- If necessary, you can remove boards without damage in order to gain access to underfloor plumbing etc
- No need to drill pilot holes, even in hardwoods
- One size fits all boards (3.5 x 45mm)
- Box of 200 (covers up to 10mandsup2;)
- Box includes special head adaptor